Little Collections

I am making  little collections of limited edition prints from paintings and sketchbooks. 
Over the holidays I shall put together some others.  Each print is small, about 7cm x 10 cm or 2.5 inches x 4 inches. The size of a playing card.   They look wonderful framed in little frames and displayed together.  Printed on beautiful archival watercolour paper they are wrapped in a little folio made from watercolour paper.  Each collection will hold 12 little prints. 
This first one is from a trip I made to China many years ago, in 1984.
My sketch books were very important to me and to this day the drawings from that trip remain far more important than any photos that I took.
 
Watch out for more mini folios...and have a Very Happy Christmas.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
© 2010 The Art vs. The Life Friend Link: